The length of your transformation program will vary based on your goals. However, Rodsquad is renowned for getting incredible results in just 12 weeks! The transformation and accountability program can change your life – you only need to commit!
The Transformation Program includes:
- Before & after photos: Look back at your transformation for months and years to come. A transformation in your appearance provides a new level of confidence and the motivation you need to keep working hard!
- Body composition measurements: Our inBody assessment reveals undeniable data about body fat, water weight, muscle composition and more! In combination with your photos, your assessments will reveal indisputable evidence of your progress. We recommend you to complete a new weigh-in biweekly.
- Nutrition plans: #RodsquadApproved nutrition guidelines will help you get in the best shape of your life. We focus a lot on protein and nutrition, as most of us don’t get enough!
- Check-ins: We will track your progress with checkpoints and provide the programming you need to reach and exceed your goals!
- One-on-one coaching: Rod will provide you with personalized suggestions regarding nutrition, workouts and transformation goals throughout the program. You’ll schedule one-on-one meetings with him to check your progress and make sure you’re exceeding your goals.
- Accountability: You’re joining a group of like-minded ladies with similar goals who will encourage, support and hold each other accountable as you transform together! In addition, the Rodsquad team will keep in touch to keep you on track.
- Food Logging: We may ask you to submit food logs to hold you accountable and discover areas of improvement in your diet.
- BLAZE: 🔥 These special cardiovascular training sessions are an added benefit for transformation program participants only. BLAZE is a 15-minute Progressive Metabolic Personal Training designed for quick fat loss.
- Group Events: Cooking classes, potluck socials, grocery store tours, rolling workshops and more!
The transformation program is designed to go along with either the Rodsquad personal training program OR the group fitness program, depending on the specific goals and timeline of the participant.